Monday to Friday at 7:30 am to 8:00 am and 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
On Saturday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm and
on Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:30 am..
- We ask that people do not gather in large numbers and that they keep the appropriate distance(2 meters) from each other.
- Pews and other surfaces will be wiped down after each period for personal prayer.
- Disinfectants will be available as will the ability for washing hands.
We ask that you please respect these simple norms.
In the situation we find ourselves in it is most appropriate to seek forgiveness from God through prayer. Once the situation changes then go to confession to a priest.
If one needs to go to confession during this time then the following is to be observed:
- One can go to confession by appointment if willing to adhere to appropriate procedures
- Confessions will take place in the rectory conference room where there is privacy and the appropriate distance can be kept between the priest and penitent
- Please go to the parish office ring the bell and through the glass door indicate that you would like go to confession
- The priest will invite you to go to the back of the rectory and enter through the outer door of the rectory conference room
- On Saturday a priest will be available for confessions from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm and the same procedure will be followed
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.