REGISTER FOR SUNDAY MASS
You will need to register on a weekly basis as the sign up form is only for the upcoming weekend, not for the entire month.
Remember to enter your: FIRST NAME | LAST NAME | PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL | If any of these are missing, your entry will be invalid.
OUR LADY OF SORROWS
555 Slocan St, Vancouver, BC
OUR LADY OF GOOD COUNSEL
10460 139 St, Surrey, BC
– Anticipated 5:30pm in Spanish
SAINT CLARE OF ASSISI
2888 Delahaye Dr, Coquitlam, BC
– 6:30pm in Spanish
ABOUT ATTENDING THE HOLY MASS
(50 people Max capacity in church &
50 more in Gym if available)
- Anyone wishing to attend Sunday Mass must pre-register, either online (below) or by calling the office between Mon 9am to Thursday 5pm.
- Once reaching our legal limit for attendees, no one else will be permitted to attend. Please pre-register so that we can ensure you have a space.
- If you have registered and are not able to come please call the office to cancel ahead of time so others can register.
- A person can register up to 6 people total. These people must be from the same household.
- Did you sit in the Church last time? Please register to sit in the Gym to give other parishioners an opportunity.
- The Saturday 5:00pm Anticipated Mass, Sunday 11:30am and 1pm Masses will continue to be live-streamed, and are also open to the public.
(50 people Max capacity)
- Pre-registration is no longer required.
- Please sign in when you arrive.
- Only a maximum of 50 people are allowed in the church. Once reaching our legal limit for attendees, no one else will be permitted to attend.
- Weekday 6:30pm Masses will be live-streamed.
Important Information that must be reviewed each time you will be attending Mass:
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, do not attend:
- Are you feeling sick?
- Do you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Are you in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
At the Church: 50 people maximum capacity (inc. priests, sisters, choir, lectors, ushers, etc)
At the Gym(if available): 50 people (inc. ushers)
In accordance with the current public health order.
Households are expected to maintain a minimum 2m (6?) distance between each other.
Pews are marked to help facilitate social distancing.
To attendees who wish to receive, but not until after Mass has ended.
For example, the priest will receive communion, have a moment of reflection, lead the Prayer After Communion, and then dismiss the people.
Then he will sanitize his hands again, put on a mask, and distribute communion to the faithful.
After receiving communion, you are welcome to make a brief prayer of thanksgiving and depart.
Many people who would love to be at Mass in person are unable to do so, both in our parish and around the world.
We are One Body in Christ. As they suffer, we all suffer.
Similarly, as you rejoice at the opportunity to attend Mass again, we all rejoice.
With best health practices and strict personal distancing, anyone who enters a public space should recognize there is a risk of contracting the Coronavirus.
Improved cleaning will occur, but no one should expect that they will be any safer from germs than in other public spaces.
- Those who are considered vulnerable (such as those who are included in this list from the Government of Canada) are encouraged to remain at home.